Sunday 1 October 2017

**GWC ALERT**




Further to a Facebook post from this morning regarding the G.W.C. (Guy/Gal with Camera)...

I sat in a booth at my favourite brunch spot this morning as I do so often. Across the aisle from me was a man who looked... normal (Whatever normal is) Across from him was a young woman so at first glance it appeared that a girl was out for a meal with her Dad or something like that.

My vision isn’t top notch but my hearing is still pretty good in my left ear. As I ate my food I could hear that the man across from me was a top notch, well known photographer and the young lady was his prospective model. However... what I was hearing did not jive well at all and left me unsettled. So, as I consumed my food, I was also hearing some names and corporations being mentioned so I did a little Googling as I dined.

Nothing at all was ringing true when he claimed certain things about the corporations he was “working” for as this is simply not the way that they do business. I made a few notes and when I drank the last of my coffee I got up and went to pay for my meal. I let the server know what I was going to do and would be very discrete in my next move.

I took out my business card, went to the table and handing my card to the young lady I said hello. I indicated that I had witnessed the conversation and told the young woman that she was being lied to and it is in her best interest to leave the restaurant while she still had her integrity intact. My position blocked the man from leaving and I had advised him sit quietly and that I would not move until I was sure that his guest was safe.

I fully expect to make a report to the authorities and will gladly do so if asked. 



No comments:

Post a Comment