Thursday 4 May 2017

Born to die...


The universe is ours... respect it before it is too late.

I was born... to die. We all start with that first breath when we are born... totally unaware of anything and begin our life journey with one positive end. What we do with the space in between all of that is up to us. We learn, some quicker than others... we love, are loved, we make mistakes are dumped and abused. It is not easy this thing called life but most of us do pretty good considering we really don’t learn what it takes. School does not teach us what we need to know, our parents try to but... no matter what everything is different for everyone.



Trying to exist in a world that is blind...


I have lived reasonably well. I have made mistakes, I have been an absolute bastard at times but I did my best to learn as I went along. Correct those things that I did wrong; make myself a better person for it. The past 4 years have been the most liberating but even with the things I had learned... I found myself in situations that were most uncomfortable.




Truth... it can hurt but it is the most efficient way of communicating and getting things done. I have recently been in a situation where I have had so much on my mind and trying to sort it out is becoming very painful. Despite the pain I will sort things out... talk to key people and hope that when I do confront that one person it works out well. Or at the very least I get a very honest and heartfelt response.

For my peace... leave me alone but I still need you.

I am quite the introvert... I totally enjoy my solitude but at the same time I crave human interaction. More and more I am restricted by my fluctuating vision ability and my inane stubbornness to not get out more. My peace is sweet so someone has to be able to make it even sweeter to open that door. My work on “Shadows” has taken a bit of a kick due to my vision and fear of personal rejection or loss. It is the way I am and I can deal with it but I am not sure I want to deal with it alone.


Could I truly love someone till the end of my time? I am certain I can and would love to.
Be with one person, loving... close, sharing, screaming, arguing and cuddling the pain away... One thing I have learned though is far too many people, including many I know have preconceived notions on how things should be and... expect that perfect “looking” person, the well trimmed, excellent figure kind of person. When in reality one should be looking for a real person. Warm, honest, sensual, true... Oh well... I know what I bring to the table and I am not afraid to walk away.

My pain is real... your touch will heal.

I was born to die... and when I do leave this surreal plane of existence it won’t be in a blaze of glory... well, it could be, as I still tend to take a risk now and then that involves high altitudes and explosives.

Time will tell but in the end this is one hell of a ride.




No comments:

Post a Comment