Saturday 6 May 2017

It was a painful day...

It was a painful day but then getting work done on a back tattoo can be that way. As the needles penetrated my skin I was able to drift my thoughts to other things. It helps with the pain when you can do that. Anyway... while the time was short I did get some peace from a conversation I was part of last night. The time we have is not enough. Eyes look into mine and my heart pounds, can’t explain it but something feels right.

Her eyes looked into mine

I am openly concerned about a number of my friends and like with my family, it would hurt so much to see something bad happen. Two of them are having issues with each other as people will do and I remain neutral, but there for either of them. This is life...

I live alone, with my cat and I like it that way... We do argue and I usually get injured as a result but that is our relationship. Most of the time it is a peaceful and loving one and other times he just disappears all together. Yes, it is possible for two humans to be involved and not even live together. Each doing their own thing, but each joining with the other for time together. Travel, movies, walks, cooking in the kitchen to entertain friends or just watching the waves roll into shore.

Anyway... I will move on day by day and enjoy what I can on my own. I do travel a lot by myself as that is all I have. It is great to do that too. Adventure, talking with random people, just doing your own thing wherever you may be. I have also travelled with someone and that is wonderful, especially if you are showing them things they have never seen. This is a major adventure and I am always open to this sort of thing.


A wonderful travel partner

Soon I leave for the Pacific Rim and I am not travelling alone. Char and I have travelled together before and it was a total adventure as we both found ourselves in places that neither of has ever been. Now that is something that is amazing especially when you can share it with a friend.

No comments:

Post a Comment