Wednesday 17 July 2019

An Island with Soul...



There is an island in the Pacific. My spirit sometimes ventures there and I know my soul mixes with the souls of friends that reside along its shores. I am drawn to this place and due to other travel I was unable to go in 2018 and I felt it. The loss, the emptiness the pain that I felt spiritually was undeniable and could not be ignored. When I shared stories of these journeys with Laura I could see her eyes widen and through this conversation plans were made to go this past May. The trip was too short but it was a trip that calmed the savage beast within.

Makaila - The calming soul.
This was a special treat as my two traveling companions had never seen the Rocky Mountains from this point of view. Never mind the opportunity to sail on a ship (ok a ferry) and experiencing some of the island magic and spirituality. Plans for a trip to the east coast in September were changed when unsettled conditions at the destination came up so, alternate plans were put in motion for another return to my personal land of salvation. The land of the Pacific Rim otherwise known as Vancouver Island

I have found new creative energies sitting on a rock above the ocean shoreline. Listening to the gentle waves lapping on the sand and feeling incredibly small when I watch the huge waves crash into the shores. Small, as they are huge but knowing the ability of these walls of water to destroy things but at the same time carving wonderful landscape features over a millennia of time. It is from these energies of mother earth that I feel my spirit becoming refreshed and given new life. 

The Reptilian Goddess

It is there that I met the “Reptilian Goddess”, The evilest of mermaids, a pixie like elf at the castle of the Goblin King, the Warrior Maiden and many other forest creatures who welcomed my presence and shared their stories with me. They allowed me into their realm to see and feel the magic knowing I would keep their secrets but share their images. My memories and some photographs as well as a rock were the only things I was allowed to remove from the magical places. I will respect their privacy with absolute honour.

At one with her magical rain forest.

I move on now and cleanse my life of the further “Diva” drama I am experiencing within the local model community and will make a few phone calls to properly break ties with those I choose to leave behind.

Peace be with you all, and may your spirits soar high in the skies.

Much love...
.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment